Hosted Voice over IP Telephony
The facts are simple: businesses want to reduce the cost of voice communications.
Additionally, there is also a need for flexibility: to gain benefits from advanced features, or to support office expansion and an increasingly mobile workforce. In the past these two needs have been mutually exclusive. This is all about to change.
Communication Network Solutions business-grade Hosted Voice over IP (hosted VoIP) services provide a complete telephony solution for companies that would like to save the time and money associated with managing their own telephony environment, whilst offering the flexibility of a service that can be scaled up or down on a moments notice.
Communication Network Solutions provide a completely bundled solution, complete with IP enabled phones, internet connectivity and PBX functionality such as call forwarding and voicemail – helping to deliver a cheaper, more flexible telephony service.
Suitable for single or multi-site organisations, our Hosted VoIP service can also be integrated with existing telephony systems, creating a highly flexible and powerful hybrid solution that meets all your business requirements, however complex.
What is Hosted VoIP?
Hosted VoIP (Voice over IP) uses a quality-controlled broadband Internet connection to make and receive calls at the same quality of traditional PSTN lines. This is how it works:
- You have a traditional telephone handset on your desk, either fixed or DECT
- A Server controls your handset over the Internet
- When a call is made, your handset digitises your phone call & sends it over the Internet
- The call is routed over the Internet to our Server
- Our Server routes the call over the Internet to its destination, or over the public telephone network, depending on who you are calling
- The call is terminated within milliseconds and you're talking at the same quality as a normal telephone conversation
What handsets can I use?
We provide a wide range of handsets from a number of the world-s leading vendors including, Cisco, Linksys and LG-Nortel.
Our dedicated VoIP handsets offer a more user-friendly way to access certain call features such as voicemail, as they use function keys on the telephone keypad. However, if you already have analogue telephones, such as DECT handsets, these can also be used.
Get in touch
Get in touch with the team, we'd be happy to hear from you.